Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Raw is on hold for awhile... :(

I feel like such a failure admitting this. Even though I know 100% without a doubt in my mind that raw is for me, at this time in my life, I can't do it. I'll go back to it when everything else settles in my life, but right now I have to work on other things. Lame excuse, right? I know it. Hopefully within a few months i'll be back at it. *sigh*

But for anyone who reads this blog, please check out my personal blog [ here ]! I'm going to keep that updated daily. I won't be away from raw for long. Not when I know the good it does for me.

Peace & Love,
-- everclear

6 comments:

Taelia said...

Unknown Author
A word of encouragement during a "failure" is worth more than an hour of praise after success.

:~)

Caroline said...

Mistakes are not failures. Only quitting is. And it sounds like you're planning on getting back on board with the raw diet, so you're not failure!

Can I ask what threw you off the diet? Perhaps I can help.

-Caroline
http://www.rawlifestyle.wordpress.com

sibyl3 said...

If you'd like some motivation and support, you're welcome to join us for our free 7 day detox starting August 4th... lots of great feedback from the group who just finished...

http://www.therawdivas.com

Gigi said...

hey. I know exactly how you feel. But we should stop feeling sorry for ourselves and start doing something about it!! (I say that to myself) If you read my blog you would know that I went through the same exact thing. And believe me we all feel that when things are going bad in our lives, it just so much comforting to go for what we are familiar with, cooked foods. And it sucks because it feels good at the moment, but not afterwards. That's why I always say that anyone who has experience the healing powers of raw foods KNOW that you can't stay away from it indefinitely. Keep at it and I'm sure it will work out for you as well.

Take care of yourself,

Kat

Gigi said...

happy vday!! We'll wait for you to come back..

Dani said...

So did you ever go raw again?