Monday, February 12, 2007

Excalibur & Vitamix I want you so bad!

I cannot describe to you how much I want an Excalibur food dehydrator (9 tray!) and a Vitamix blender! My dehydrator (Nesco) is fine, it works well.... but it's nowhere near as pretty (or awesome!) as the Excalibur. A Vitamix... well, it's just plain sexy. My cheapo blender works fine for what it is... but it doesn't blend things super smooth like a Vitamix! And it doesn't make the things a Vitamix would!

Excalibur and Vitamix... I will someday have you!

In other news... I have 2 bags of raw almonds that I am dying to use, but at the same time scared to, because I don't want to waste them on something I might not like! Should I eat them plain? Make some almond milk so I can also use the delicious pulp? Make a delicious pie crust? Make the almond bread that people love on RFT? It's just impossible to choose! Hopefully i'll think of/decide something soon, because i'm craving something almondy!

Annnd... the other night I made a delicious sundae! It was two RP brownie pieces and banana "ice cream." It looked so delicous, and then I tasted it... and it was like an orgasm in my mouth. Seriously, it was that good and that's the only way to describe it. This picture does it no justice, and it's blurry... but that's what you get when you use a camera phone haha.



Honestly the best treat i've encountered on my raw journey!

Peace & Love,
-- everclear

P.S. To see some delicious raw foods, go to this thread on RFT: http://rawfoodtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24338 ... photos of mouthwatering yummy, raw foods!

No comments: