Sunday, February 4, 2007

Banana Bread & Muffins!

Yesterday I finally made my banana bread! It's been in the dehydrator since about 2pm yesterday. I snuck a taste of it last night and OMG yummy! I can't wait for it to be done, so I can eat it with some almond butter ontop! Yum!

I didn't know what to do with my leftover wheatberries, so I decided to make some muffins. Alissa's "Morning Muffin" recipe. But I don't have any almonds, so I substituted pumpkin seeds. Hmm... I don't know how they'll turn out. Those won't be done until tomorrow.

The other day I was with my mom, and I asked if she's ever heard of a Vitamix, and she said "yeah, we've had a few at sales before" (she has an estate sales business) and then she said "we sold one for $20!" AHH! Why didn't I tell her I wanted one before??? lol... but she knows now, and promised that if she has one at another sale, it's mine. Whoo! Because I refuse to pay almost $400 for a blender.

I am sooo tired. I've been up since 2am (went to bed around 11pm) and can't fall back asleep. Blah. Maybe I should try again lol.

Peace & Love,
-- everclear

No comments: