Wednesday, January 31, 2007

February will be my month!

So, one of my new years resolutions was to be 100% raw for the entire year. That went down the drain this month. I've had so many slip-ups! But i'm not dwelling on that, because February is a new month and I will do this! I'm participating in the February challenge on RFT, and I will be active in the challenge post, unlike the January challenge... I think that will help keep me on track! February will be a great month, so why not make it greater by treating my body the way it deserves to be treated, for life!

So here's to tomorrow, February 1st... the entire month of February... the rest of 2007... and the rest of my LIFE! I WILL BE 100% FOR GOOD! :-)

6 days until my birthday!

Peace & Love,
-- everclear

P.S. Thelma! Update your blog! I need something to read, haha! But really, how are you doing? :-)

1 comment:

travelingtoes said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Okay okay, I'll update it. I planned to anyways. I just have little inspiration and it's hard to write. I did horrible in January also. But let me go update my blog so you have something to read. LOL