Wednesday, January 24, 2007

It's my lucky day!

It sure seems like it is my lucky day! lol ... I just went to the grocery store to get cat food and had to go check out the produce. Green grapes, my most favorite, were on sale for 88 cents a pound! I bought 3 bags, which was about 8 pounds. I spent $4-5 dollars on grapes... wanna know how much I saved? Over $17! Thank youuu, Safeway club card! :-) And to make a lucky day even luckier, I bought a $2 scratch off ticket, and won $10!

My sister told me she's going raw on Monday! I can't wait... an all raw kitchen... it will be beautiful! I'm already thinking of what to do with the stovetop haha. I *think* that's where i'll put the dehydrator and food processor, to free up some counter space for the smaller appliances.

This morning after my long blog post below I ordered a spiral slicer! The Joyce Chen model. I can't wait to get it so that I can make the "angel hair pasta" and marinara! Oooh and with pesto too!

Oh! And I changed my mind a little bit about the dehydrator. I'll still use it to make desserts. *blush* But that's it... for now.

Peace & Love,
-- everclear

No comments: