Sunday, January 7, 2007

I think I need to give fasting another shot.

For the past few days, my body has been telling me that it's time for a fast, but I haven't been listening to it. Now, though, I think I need to! I've been having the most awful cravings for cooked food, and a few times i've given in. :-( I know I need to cleanse my body so I can get rid of these awful cravings! I know it will be easier to make the complete transition to raw foods once my body is clean. So i'm going to do a green smoothie + juice + water fast for however long it's possible starting on Wednesday. Now I just need to get my juicer out from the hall closet! I feel good about fasting this time.

Also, I made flax crackers... and now I have no idea what to do with them! I have to eat them before Wednesday, but I don't have anything to eat ON them (should have planned better? haha) ... I tried them by themselves... and no thank you! Hmm...

30 days until my 21st birthday! (the 6th)

Peace & Love,
-- everclear

2 comments:

travelingtoes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
travelingtoes said...

I may have to a fast with you. I CRAVE Hummus on Pita and Feta Cheese, sometimes with falafel and tabouli, too. URGH! I can eat that all day. Nothing else really gets my attention, just that. I may join you on this fast. Starting Wednesday, right?
Have you tried maybe pitting some sliced bananas and raw almond butter and some agave, if you have some, on those flax seed crackers? I'm not sure what those crackers taste like, but I do have flax seeds. :)