Tuesday, January 9, 2007

I had a job interview!

Today I had a job interview! My first ever! I was so nervous about it last night that I couldn't sleep AT ALL... not fun. But of course, as usual, once I was actually in the situation, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I think it went pretty good... but we'll see. I hope I get this job, I really need it! It's at Safeway, by the way.

After the interview, we (sister + me) stopped by my moms for a bit, then we went to Trader Joe's. I got 3 Lara Bars! I already ate one, a cherry pie one... sooo good!!! I also got cold pressed extra virgin olive oil, raw almond butter and a mango... the mango only because it smelled good haha.

Tomorrow i'm starting another fast! Very excited about it. I think i'm more mentally prepared for it this time.

Ya know... I thought 2007 was going to be a great year... and already, just 9 days into it, I can tell I was right!!!!! AND it's supposed to snow tonight... can't get any better than that! I LOVE SNOW!!!!

That's all for now! :-)

Peace & Love,
-- everclear

No comments: