Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My spiral slicer is here!

The UPS man brought me my spiral slicer a few minutes ago! I know what i'm having for dinner... the zucchini angel hair pasta and marinara! I bought all of the ingrediants last night that I didn't already have. Yay! I can't wait to try it.

My sister was supposed to start raw yesterday, but when she woke up for work she immediately ran to make coffee and said "I can't start raw today! I need coffee! I'll start tomorrow since we're going grocery shopping tonight" So last night on our way to the store, she said "I'm not gonna go raw, I love my food too much" I knew she wouldn't. I let myself get my hopes up of having an all raw kitchen even though I knew it wouldn't happen. Oh well! More incentive for me to move out. I will have that all raw kitchen someday soon!

That's all for now. I'll write more later. :-)

Peace & Love,
-- everclear

No comments: