Sunday, January 21, 2007

I'm back on it... 100% again!

Today is, again, day one of 100% for me. How can something I want SO bad be so difficult for me? I can't explain to you how badly I want to be raw... I know it's the right way... but damn cooked food and the temptation it brings! I don't even like cooked food anymore, but that doesn't stop the cravings. Grr! But anyways, as I said, it's back on raw for me! And yes, I realize I said the same thing in my last blog entry. *blush*

I finally have all of the ingredients to make one of Alissa's cheese recipes! So after I clean the house today (oh my gosh does it need it!) i'm going to make her Swiss Cheese. Yay!

Oh! My sister has decided she wants to go raw with me! She was reading Alissa's book last night and something clicked in her head, even though a few days prior she had said she would go raw, that was mainly to "support" me. But now she wants to do it for her! Then we watched Alissa's dvd! I sure hope she does this, because that girl seriously needs a change in her life. She has some major issues and maybe this will help in some way.

That's all for now! I'll update later today. :-)

Peace & Love
-- everclear

1 comment:

tiffanymarie said...

I'm gonna do it...you'll see! I do need a major change and I think going raw will be a very positive first step for me!