Saturday, January 6, 2007

Cashew butter makes me full!

This morning I was having a craving for apples with peanut butter, but since I don't have any raw peanuts, I decided to make some cashew butter. I have no idea how to really do this, so I just threw one cup of raw cashews in the food processor, then added a tiny little bit of raw honey for sweetness and a bit of water because it didn't look like it was turning into "butter" ... it turned into one big blob haha. Anyway, I put a big spoonful of it on a plate with my cut up apple, and I wasn't even able to eat a 1/4th of it because it made me feel so full! Not uncomfortable full, but full.

I have some golden flaxseed soaking right now so I can make some flax crackers later on! I'm excited about that.

I'll write more later!

Peace & Love,
-- everclear

1 comment:

travelingtoes said...

Is cashew butter good? I've never had it. I wanted to buy some at the supermarket but it wasn't raw. May have to make it myself, too. Hey, get your butt in Babynames, now!! Hahaha.