Thursday, January 4, 2007

I DID IT!! I stayed 100% raw!!!

I'm just about to go to bed, but I had to share my excitement... I STAYED 100% RAW TODAY!!! The water fast didn't keep up, but I stayed 100%!! I found my leftover pineapple from yesterday and I had to eat some... it was calling to me haha. Yay!

OMG I just got done watching Alissa Cohen's dvd. I cannot wait to get to the grocery store so I can get things to make what she did. The angel hair pasta and marinara looks heavenly! The blueberry pie... omg! And the crackers (I don't remember which kind it was, the cinnamon cracker maybe?) with the almond butter, bananas and honey... excuse me, but that sounds orgasmic! Mmm!

I'm off to go dream of yummy raw foods! Here's to tomorrow... 100% raw day #2!

(I really think blogspot/blogger should have smileys/emoticons!)

Peace & Love,
-- everclear

1 comment:

travelingtoes said...

Way to go!! Awesome! I'm so proud of you. Woohoo!! So Alissa's Book and DVD are awesome? hmmm...I might have to get them. Wel, that's great, keep it up. You know I find it very easy to stay raw when I give myself super strict goals, like the water fast. Then I "cheat" on the fast and eat fruit or something. Even though I cheated on the fast I did great with the raw KWIM? Well, anyways I'm really proud and don't let your sister bring you down. You can't help someone more then they want to help themselves.