Friday, January 19, 2007

New colors!

I customized the colors of my blog! I don't know if these colors will stay around, and it's not much of a change, but I like them sooo much better than it was before!

I've been cheating so bad with raw foods. :-( I do so well during the day, it's the night time is what kills me. I don't know why I keep doing this... because to me cooked food doesn't even taste good anymore and it gives me stomach aches. My sister told me this morning that she might go raw with me, tonight she said it would be mainly to support me because she sees how much i'm struggling with it. I don't know if she's serious about this, but if she is I would be so grateful to her. To have an all raw kitchen would be awesome! But i'm not getting my hopes up, because my sister has a tendancy to say she'll do things and not go through with them. One can hope, right? :-)

Tomorrow I refuse to let myself go back to cooked food. No matter how hard it might be, I can't do it anymore. My body hates me when I do it. Stupid addiction.

Peace & Love,
-- everclear

No comments: