Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Adventures in making seed milk!


I made my first batch of homemade seed milk! I wanted to make almond milk, but I don't have almonds... I may try making some cashew milk next. So I made sunflower seed milk... omg!! YUMMY!!

Ignore the bowl in the background of the picture. *blush*

1c. of soaked sunflower seeds
About 1 1/2 - 2c of cold water
Raw honey to taste
Blend, strain, enjoy! (and save the pulp for future uncooking recipes!)

Completely off topic... but I woke up this morning to snow! So beautiful! There is already about 1 1/2 inches, and according to the news, we should get between 1-4 inches by 1pm... and then it will turn to rain... the weather casters are such buzz kills haha. I don't want rain!!! Just snow!!!

I'll write more later. :-)

Peace & Love,
-- everclear

No comments: