Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Having almost no food sucks!

I have almost no food left! Two apples, 4 bananas, some pineapple, frozen berries and baby spinach. I cannot wait to go grocery shopping! My grocery "plan" for this weeks shopping trip:

Apples (I've discovered these are my most favorite fruit! I always thought it was raspberries!)
Bananas
Oranges
Lemons
Grapes
Dates
Avocado
Raw sunflower seeds
Raw almonds
Flax seed
Baby Spinach
Romaine
Some other type of 'lettuce'
Baby Carrots
Carob powder (If I can find it)
Agave Nectar

Not sure i'll be able to find everything on the list (carob powder, raw almonds), but I sure hope so! And i'll probably pick up some other stuff that looks good that I can't pass up.

All i've eaten today is a few pieces of pineapple. I'm just not hungry! The pineapple gave me a bit of a stomach ache too. Not sure why. If i'm feeling hungry later i'll eat an apple.

I'll write more later on!

Peace & Love,
-- everclear

2 comments:

travelingtoes said...

How's it going? This 100% raw thing is hard! LOL I'm sure it gets easier. I gotta go shopping, too. I go to the grocery store and think I bought too much and then it's gone in 2 days. Who would have thought that going raw would be so expensive. haha. Well, talk to you later and keep up the good work. :o)

Salty Rainbow said...

Tell me about it, currently starving over here while making sure my newly diagnosed TYPE 1 (there's a difference, it's genetic-not that we knew) diabetic daughter has her balanced, expensive meals.

I'm just glad she's finally home but I would KILL for a 5 pound block of colby or cheddar cheese, calorie counter or not!!