Monday, January 22, 2007

Alissa's Swiss Cheese = two thumbs up!

I tried the finished swiss cheese... yummy! It's not something i'd eat by itself, definately on a sandwich of some kind. Later tonight i'm going to make a sandwich with the flax crackers I have from a few weeks ago (if they're still good... I need to find a bread recipe though), the swiss cheese, some baby spinach and umm... guacamole maybe? I don't know, i'll figure it out when I make it. :-) But yeah, two thumbs up to the swiss cheese! It definately has a cheesy taste to it.

So far today i've had:
Handful of cashews
A few bites of watermelon
3 bananas
A bite of the swiss cheese
Water

Peace & Love,
-- everclear

1 comment:

travelingtoes said...

Awesome! I can't wait to try some of her recipes. So I guess we're back on, huh? I need to learn how to make crackers and stuff because the healthfood store here sells 2 slices for almost $5.00. Well, keep up the good work. I was dying for some rice and beans today, but after reading about your day. I'm going to be strong. :o)