Thursday, January 4, 2007

Sinful Smoothie!

I just made the most SINFUL smoothie! It tastes like candy to me! It's about half of a pineapple (the leftover I had in the fridge) and a few frozen banana pieces (I cut them into 3rds before freezing) ... omg, YUMMY! I think i've found my new favorite smoothie! Oh, and I added maybe a 1/4 cup of water too.

I was supposed to go job hunting today, but my mom who was supposed to take me, ended up having to work. Sucks not having a license and a car! But she's taking me tomorrow. Is it wrong that one of my main motivations for wanting a job is so I expand my food budget to get more yummy raw things? haha! WISH ME LUCK! I am SO going to need it, even if I am just picking up applications... it's still super scary for me!

I was gonna say something else, but now i've completely forgotten what it was... hmm... don't you hate it when that happens!? Hopefully i'll remember later on and i'll post again!

Peace & Love,
-- everclear

No comments: