Friday, January 26, 2007

I love Wild Oats!

Yesterday I went to Wild Oats. I forgot how much I loved that store! I was on a mission to get sundried tomatos (to make the marinara sauce for when my spiral slicer arrives), wheat berries and dates. I got all 3! I wish I could afford to do all my grocery shopping at Wild Oats! (and Trader Joes... and in a dream world, Whole Foods! *wants a Whole Foods in Vancouver*) They have raw almonds and carob powder, which I desperately want (although i'm not sure if the carob powder was raw... hmm) but they were too expensive for me to even think about buying. $15+ a pound for each... eeek. But at least now I know where I can get them! Yay for Wild Oats!

I also bought a new raw recipe book! Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People by Jennifer Cornbleet. Yeah, the title isn't kidding, there are some EASY recipes... there is one for lemon water haha... who needs a recipe for that??? But there are some awesome recipes in there that I want to make.

OH! And also yesterday I was at Walmart and found a Young Coconut, so of course I had to buy it! I'm hoping it isn't bad on the inside. I have to figure out how i'm going to open it. I cannot wait to try it! I don't know what i'm going to do with the coconut meat yet.

I'm off to clean house! My poor kitchen is begging for it. Eeek.

Peace & Love,
-- everclear

No comments: