Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Fasting... day one!

I woke up this morning and was sooo tempted to eat something... but then I saw my juicer that I had put on the counter last night and stuck to the plan! My "breakfast" was a glass of apple/carrot juice. Yummy! And i've come to the conclusion that my juicer (cheap one from Walmart) is a piece of junk... I need to get my Jack LaLanne juicer from my moms house... maybe i'll stop by there today and get it!

I'm so happy to have a fasting buddy! Thelma "travelingtoes" is joining me... we're gonna do great!! :-)

That's all for now! Gotta get ready to go to the grocery store to get more stuff fruits/veggies to juice!

Peace & Love,
-- everclear

1 comment:

travelingtoes said...

So, how's it going? I am starving right now. I might make myself a Green Smoothie (is that okay, or should I just stick to water or juice?) I have some orange juice I could drink anyways. I'm glad I got you as a buddy, it makes me want to compete with you and do just as good as you. HAHAHA. Well talk to you later.