Friday, December 22, 2006

Being sick SUCKS!

I've been sick since Tuesday, which explains my lack of blogging. I woke up Tuesday morning with the mother of all sore throats. It was bad. As the day went on, I developed a terrible headache. I had to lay down at about 4pm and didn't get up until the next morning. Wednesday I was starting to feel a little big better, the headache was gone... but I think I overdid it, because that night I started to feel awful again, and started getting a stuffed up nose, and the sore throat came back full force. Now, Friday, I have a slight headache, horrible sore throat (feels like I have needles in my throat when I swallow :( ) a bad cough, my voice is all messed up...I just generally feel like crap! I'm hoping I feel better by tomorrow, at least enough to go shopping and finish my Christmas shopping. And if i'm sick on Christmas I will FREAK out! That's no fun!

Good news! I got a ton of oranges on Tuesday (I had to go to the grocery store) which I have been juicing. Besides the mass amount of pulp (too lazy to strain it haha), I am completely in love with fresh orange juice! My being sick has kind of ruined my 2nd attempt at a fast. I had to have some soup and stuff the other day in hopes it would make me feel better... it did a little.

I'm headed back to bed in a few minutes, where i've been most of the time since Tuesday. :(

Peace & Love,
-- everclear

No comments: