Wednesday, December 6, 2006

I'm going Raw!

The raw food diet has peaked my interest for some time now. It's been over a year since I learned about it, and ever since then it's been a future goal of mine to become raw. There has always seemed to be an excuse as to why I wouldn't start "now" though. Either I was going to miss my beloved french fries, or another cooked food... or it just seemed inconvenient. But i'm at a point in my life now where i'm ready to make some changes for the better, to make my life worthwhile, and going raw just seems like one of those changes that it's time to make. Going raw is going to be my News Years Resolution. I'm getting a food processor for Christmas, which will be a huge help in my raw "cooking" and I think it will make it much easier. I already have a ton of things I want to make in it and I don't even have it yet! To prepare for my transition, starting on December 9th i'm going to do a water/fresh fruit juice/tea fast to cleanse my body out. I'm crossing my fingers i'll be able to last from the 9th through the end of the year! I think it would be perfect to break my fast on January 1st and start 2007 year with a bang! I'm so excited. I know this is the right move for me. I've never doubted it, it's just about commiting, which I am 99.9999% sure i'm ready to do! I have until the end of the month to get to 100%. ;)

So i'm hoping this blog will help me in some way with my journey to raw. Perhaps in a way keep me accountable while i'm just starting out.

Wish me luck!! :)

Peace & Love,
-- everclear

No comments: