Monday, December 25, 2006

My presents!

I got my FOOD PROCESSOR!!!! It's a 7 cup Cuisinart food processor... I love it!! My mom got it for me, and she found a bunch of attachments/extra blades from an estate sale she did, and she gave me those as well!!! She also got my sister and I this AWESOME 3-tiered fruit stand. I didn't know I wanted one until I saw her bring it into the house... I'm gonna have to take a picture of it when I get it filled up with fruit, it is beautiful! :p She got me some other stuff as well, but those are the main things.

... side note: I told my mom about my plans to go raw, and her reaction was awesome! She encouraged me to do it! And my sister was in the room with us, and made some stupid remark how she would never want to "eat that way" and my mom said "if she can do it, more power to her! that has to be the healthiest way to eat!" ... it made me feel really food!

My dad gave me a bunch of random goodies and $60 cash which I gave back to him so I could use his credit card to order Alissa Cohen's book and dvd set. I cannot wait to get it!!! I am so excited about it!!! The set cost $65 (including shipping... the set cost $55), but shh, don't tell him that! ;)

Now all I need is a food dehydrator! I think i'm going to buy a cheap one tomorrow. I'm going to start saving up for an Excalibur food dehydrator, but I want one to use until then. I also need to find something that I can use as a nut milk bag, so I can make raw almond milk. I don't want to have to buy one online, there has to be something else I can use... we'll see!

That's all for now! :)

Peace & Love,
-- everclear

1 comment:

Taelia said...

that's so nice of your parents to give you those gifts and encouragement. If you go to the green living network and register you have opportunities to win raw food appliances. This month is a k~tec blender. last month was an exacalibur dehydrator.