Friday, December 8, 2006

I'm dreaming of a "raw" Christmas...

How perfect is it that Christmas is coming up? It's a great way for me to get things I need for my raw journey!

On my list:
Food processor
Dehydrator
Nut milk bags (from Alissa's site)
Alissa Cohen's book & dvd set
Agave Nector (from Alissa's site)
Gift card to Wild Oats & Whole Foods for my organic fruits and veggies
And some raw nuts and seeds... not sure from where though... hmm...
A meditation cd (not exactly for "raw" but I wanna start meditating)

Yay! I'm so excited!

Tomorrow is the start of my fast! I am so excited. I feel completely ready for this. I'm currently drinking my last cup of coffee (ever... kinda sad!) because I had to have one last taste of it hehe. I've eaten very lightly today in preperation for tomorrow. The only thing i've had to eat today is soup. I'm going to be eating a few pickles here in a bit.

Speaking of pickles... I have a HUGE jar of dill pickles from Costco in the fridge, and even though they aren't raw, once my fast is over, I will be eating them until they are gone. I can't waste them! I don't think that eating them will cause too much of a problem, especially since everything else i'll eating will be raw.

I told my sister today about my fast. Her response? "You've said that before!" She doesn't believe me... i'll show her! I asked if she wanted to join me and she said no. How great will it be for me when I actually succeed at this fast and transition to raw and show everyone who doubted I could do it? I bet none of them could do it!

Well, that's all for now. Wish me luck for tomorrow!

Peace & Love,
-- everclear

No comments: