Thursday, December 7, 2006

Two days until my fast!

There are two days to go until the start of my extended fast. I am extremely excited! A little nervous, but definately excited. I know i'm about to embark on an incredible journey and have no idea what it will be like. I'm crossing my crossables that it's a success... I know it will be though... i'm determined! For once i'm going to do what's right for my body. :) And although i'm not doing this for weight loss, I will most certainly not be disappointed with any weight loss that I do have over the course of this fast. I most certainly do need to lose weight... quite a bit!

With the holidays coming up, i'm not quite sure how everyone is going to react to what i'm doing. Most people, when they think of the holidays, they think of food, ya know? They're going to think i'm insane for giving it up for almost an entire month! December 14th-18th my sister and I are going up to Seattle to stay with my cousin for 2 days and then with my dad and his girlfriend for 2 days. Those 4 days are going to be a challenge for sure. I can already imagine the comments i'm going to get from my cousin and the rest of my family. I think my dad and his girlfriend will be cool about it, she's gotten him into stuff like that since they've lived together. My sister... no idea how she'll react! But she'll also have a few days prior to us going up there to experience what i'm going to be going through. Maybe once she sees the results start to show, she'll want to join me! ;) Anyways, that's enough of that...

I'm certain that tomorrow, in preperation for this fast, i'm going to be eating extremely lightly. I don't want to eat a huge meal and the next day BAM! No food at all. I'm thinking just fruit and possibly salad will be good for tomorrow.

Well, that's all for now. I'll write more later tonight or tomorrow morning. :)

Peace & Love,
-- everclear

No comments: