Sunday, December 10, 2006

Orange juice is awesome!

Besides my mess up yesterday, I actually did pretty good the rest of the day. Last night I was feeling hunger pains (they were keeping me awake) and walked into the kitchen to get some water, and found 3 oranges in a bag that I had forgotten about! So I juiced two of them, and right after drinking the juice the hunger pains went away.

This morning as soon as I woke up (around 6:45) I juiced the 3rd orange and now I feel energized! So much so I think I may go on a walk here in a bit. I'm also drinking some tea right now. Today I hope to get to the grocery store so I can get my much needed fruits to juice. I decided for the first week just to do citrusy fruits, oranges and such.

That's all for now. I'll write more later on today!

Peace & Love,
-- everclear

No comments: