Saturday, December 9, 2006

It's here! Day One!

Day one of fast.

I woke up very early (2am) and couldn't fall back asleep, so I decided to start the day! My mind right now is very focused on this fast, it's great. It's like I woke up in "fast mode" hehe. So far in the hour i've been awake i've had a glass of ice water. I filled up my popsicle mold thing with water so I could have "ice pops" to lick on later if I start to feel the need to "eat" something.

I'm going grocery shopping later today to buy fruits and veggies for juicing. Currently i'm having a major craving for apple/carrot juice! I think that will be the first juice I make today.

Grocery list:
Apples
Pineapple
Oranges
Lemon
Carrots
Leafy greens
And whatever else looks good enough to juice! ;)

That's all for now! I'll update later today with how i'm doing (and with what I ended up with from the grocery store!) :)

Peace & Love (and happy fasting!),
-- everclear

No comments: