Thursday, December 28, 2006

No appetite today!

I don't know why, but today I have absolutely NO appetite! It's 5pm and i'm just now eating something. Banana/Raspberry 'ice cream' that I made last night. So good!

Banana Ice Cream recipe:
4 bananas
5 raspberries
*Blended in the food processor and then put in the freezer until it looks like soft serve ice cream!

I might also make a green smoothie later on. We'll see.

Last night I sure did have an appetite though! I ate some of the banana/raspberry ice cream with some raspberries ontop, 2 apples and like 45 grapes!

Oh, and i'm STILL sick! It's been over a week now. The only thing left is a cough (which is extremely annoying!) and a snuffy nose, but come on! I'm tired of being sick!

That's all for now. I don't know what else to write about!

Peace & Love,
-- everclear

No comments: