Sunday, December 31, 2006

The year is almost over...

Only 3 hours until the end of 2006! YAY! I have absolutely no plans for tonight except for watching the Law & Order: SVU Marathon on TV. *blush* I've been watching it all day, I can't help it!

So, the past two days I have been a naughty raw foodist. But i'm not dwelling on that, because in a few hours I am committing myself to 1 year raw. I fully intend on being raw for the rest of my life, but committing myself to 1 year (thanks to rawfoodtalk I know I can do this!) seems... I don't know, doable? That's not it though, because I already knew it was, so I don't know... I just know it will help me in my journey!

Tomorrow when I wake up, it will be the start of my new life. A new beginning for me. A life where I call the shots, i'm in charge, and I don't take crap from anybody! I will not let anyone bring me down in 2007, or anytime after that! I'm taking control of my life, and becoming raw is the first step.

Enough from me for now! I'm off to go finish my SVU marathon. ;)

Peace & Love,
-- everclear

3 comments:

travelingtoes said...

2007 is gonna rock!!! Don't worry about the being bad thing. I've been bad, too. But 2007 is gonna rock!! Awesome attitude about not letting anyone push you around. Go You!! Oh did I mention, 2007 is gonna ROCK!!!

travelingtoes said...

BN sucks!! LOL, just kidding. well, Jshaad is having a boy and a girl and Julia Roberts is pregnant again!! haha. Not sure what you want to know.hmmmm...any member specifically?
Let me know. :)

travelingtoes said...

Spend it on some raw goodies! Hey I added you to Yahoo. I am tbird424. I'm going to sleep now (it's 2:45am here), but maybe we can IM each other later.