Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Some creations!

I had a mess up last night. :( After dinner, I saw the chocolates my mom and dad had both gotten me and had some. Oops. But they made me feel physically terrible.

Last night I made a raw fruit soup in the food processor! I just threw in some random fruits that looked good. It turned out to be 1 1/2 mandarin orange, about 10 or so green grapes and 1 apple. It was so good! Here is a picture of it (the swirly things are part of the apple peel and I sliced a grape in half, for garnish)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And I also dehydrated a banana last night for some banana chips. They're so tasty!

This morning for breakfast (which i'm having right now) I made a green smoothie. I think these will most definately help me get enough greens in, since i'm not really a huge fan of vegetables. The smoothie has in it about 1 cup or so of baby spinach, 10 green grapes, 1 apple and 2 blackberries. It's not a very pleasing color, but it's very tasty!

That's all for now. I'll write more later!

Peace & Love,
-- everclear

No comments: