Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Disappointment... no more fast

Yesterday was such a disappointment! I completely broke my fast. I've come to the conclusion that right now in my life, it's really not the best time for a fast, especially with all the hecticness (is that a word? lol) of the upcoming holidays. So i'm going to jump into raw tomorrow, earlier than planned! :) I tried the fast, so that counts for something, right? I'm for sure going to give it another shot sometime early next year. Maybe in the middle of January.

Today i'm buying a citrus juicer. I have a Kitchen Kaboodle gift card that i've had for almost a year, so I decided I need to put it to use! I think a citrus juicer will help me with raw. I have a regular juicer, but i'm not a big fan of it, it's not very good, I definately need a new one... plus right now the only juice I seem to want is orange juice, so the citrus juicer is perfect!

Until Christmas when I get my food processor and hopefully food dehydrator, I won't be able to make fancy raw meals. It will be just whole fruits and veggies + raw nuts and seeds. But that's okay, because I need it to be simple right now. :)

That's all for now! I'll write some more later on today. I'll post a picture of the citrus juicer I end up getting. :)

Peace & Love,
-- everclear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I prefer the word hecticicity :p

Good luck with Raw! -Mandy