Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!!! I hope everyone who reads my blog has a great one!!! :) That is if anybody does read my blog haha... if you do, comment me!!!

I'm totally crossing my fingers for a raw-present Christmas today! I am 99% certain my mom is getting me a food processor, and if not, definately gift cards to get it with! And the only other thing besides a food processor that I asked for was Visa gift cards (would have been cash, but the stupid ATM machine ate my debit card so I can't order online with my checking account lol) so I could order everything else I need/want! So cross your fingers for me! lol... my mom is coming over this afternoon and my dad is coming down tonight. So I will be anxiously waiting like a little kid until then to see what I get.

My sister told me that she and a group of girls from her work are going to try the Master Cleanse (also known as the "lemonade" diet) and I've wanted to try that since I found out about it last year, so I think i'm gonna give it a go as well! The "lemonade" drink sounds nasty, but I need to cleanse my body out and it's worth a shot, right?

Well, i'm off to bed now! I'm still sick and I should really be resting right now lol. I'll update later with what I do end up getting!!!

Peace & Love,
-- everclear

1 comment:

travelingtoes said...

Yes, other people do read your blog. Well, at least I do. Hope you get your processor. :o)